- Listed: June 19, 2021 11:24 pm
- Expires: 98709 days, 10 hours
Questions to Ask about Your Diabetes Medicines
Ask your doctor these questions when you get a prescription for a medicine. Make copies of this insert and use one sheet for each of your medicines.
- What are the names of my medicine?
- What does my medicine do?
- When should I start this medicine?
- This medicine is prescribed by:
- How long will it take this medicine to work?
- What is the strength (for example, how many milligrams, written as mg)?
- How much should I take for each dose?
- How many times a day should I take my medicine?
- At what times should I take my medicine?
- Should I take it before, with, or after a meal?
- Should I avoid any foods or medicines when I take it?
- Should I avoid alcoholic beverages when I take it?
- Are there any times when I should change the amount of medicine I take?
- What should I do if I forget to take it?
- If I’m sick and can’t keep food down, should I still take my medicine?
- Can my diabetes medicine cause low blood glucose?
- What should I do if my blood glucose is too low?
- What side effects can this medicine cause?
- What should I do if I have side effects?
- How should I store this medicine?
1462 total views, 1 today
Listing ID: 8145aa5bbc3381b8